Girls and boys are eligible for entry to Saint Christina’s School in the September following their third birthday. The School is usually oversubscribed, and applications should be made as early as possible. Please see the final page of the admission application form for more detail on our registration process.
Please click here to register your interest in the school or to book a tour, and someone will be in touch with you shortly.
The application process in summary
- Parents wishing to enrol their children are invited to download and complete the Admission form (see below) and to send it to the School with the registration fee. All applications will be acknowledged. Parents are encouraged to make an appointment to meet the Headteacher and visit the School once their child has been registered (please contact the Headteacher’s PA by phone or email).
- Children eligible for entry to Year 1 upwards may be registered at any time. Their names will be considered for any occasional places that arise, and offers made as below. Children over six years of age will be invited to visit the School for an informal assessment.
- Approximately two years prior to Nursery or Reception entry, usually by the December, all the applications are considered and offers of places are sent by post. Priority in making offers is given to practising Roman Catholic families, but we welcome applications from children of other faith backgrounds whose parents are seeking a Catholic education for their children. If an offer is not accepted by the given deadline, it will expire.
- Parents wishing to accept an offer must do so in writing and pay a deposit (£2000) which is refundable, without interest, on leaving the School.
- If an offer is not made, children’s names will be kept on the waiting list. Once the usual entry date is passed, names may be taken forward to a waiting list for the following year.
Please contact the Bursar should you require further information or advice.
Registration of your child as soon after birth is welcomed as places are offered partly on date of registration. We have now made offers for the September 2020 entry, and encourage parents to send in a registration form for any children with dates of birth from September 2016 up to now. This is for entry to our Nursery and Reception classes in September 2020 and 2021.
Terms and Conditions