Girls and boys are eligible for entry to Saint Christina’s in the September following their third birthday. However, subject to availability, an exception might be made for a child who has reached their third birthday before this date and has a good level of personal independence around toileting.
The School is usually over-subscribed and we recommend that applications are made as early as possible. Many parents will register their children when they are 1 or 2 years of age.
Please click here to register your interest in the school, or to book a tour, and a member of our Admissions team will be in touch with you shortly.
How the admissions process works
1. For parents wishing to enrol their children, please download and complete the Registration Form and send it to the School with the non-refundable registration fee of £100. All applications will be acknowledged.
2. Parents are encouraged to make an appointment to meet the Headteacher and visit the School once their child has been registered.
Children applying for a place in Nursery should make their application as early as possible. All applications are considered, and offers are sent up to two years prior to the child taking up his/her place (usually in December).
4. 4+ entry
Children applying for a place in Reception should make their application as early as possible. All applications are considered, and offers are sent up to two years prior to the child taking up his/her place (usually in December).
5. Occasional places
Children applying to Year 1 upwards may be registered at any time. Their names will be considered for any occasional places that arise and offers made as below. Children will be invited to visit the School for an informal assessment. This will include a ‘taster morning’ where members of our team will observe the child. Older children will be assessed in English and Maths and through one to one interaction with a member of staff.
6. Priority in making offers is given to practising Roman Catholic families, but we welcome applications from children of other faith backgrounds and none.
7. If an offer is not accepted by the given deadline, it will expire.
8. Parents wishing to accept an offer must do so in writing and pay a deposit (£2,000) which is refundable, without interest, on leaving the School less any outstanding charges. A notice period of one term is required. The deposit is not refundable if the child does not take up the place.
9. If an offer is not made, children’s names will be kept on the waiting list. Once the usual entry date is passed, names may be taken forward to a waiting list for the following year.
Please contact the Bursar should you require further information or advice.
Registration of your child as soon after birth is welcomed as places are offered partly on date of registration. We have now made offers for the September 2022 entry, and encourage parents to send in a registration form for any children with dates of birth from September 2018 up to now. This is for entry to our Nursery and Reception classes in September 2022 and 2023.
We have occasional places available in Key Stage 2 (Years 3 - 6), so do please contact us if you are interested in the school.